Zepcam T1; How to add WiFi network
- Make sure you have the Zepcam WiFi module attached to the Zepcam T1 Live recording unit
- Switch on the recorder and login with your personal ID
- Open the Zepcam T1 menu and go to "Profile"
- Make Sure Profile "WiFi" is selected
- When ! is shown behind the WiFi Profile the Zepcam WiFi module is not correctly connected
- Go to Settings -> Streaming Settings -> WiFi -> Network
- Select an empty line and select "New Network"
- The available networks will be shown
- Select network
- Enter password
- The Zepcam T1 is going to request "REQ" an ip.
- If “LINK” appears on the top of the recorder screen, the Zepcam T1-Live is already paired with the Zepcam Server or Cloud, streaming is possible.
When switching form 3G/4G/LTE to WiFi, there is a chance you need to pair the T1 with the Zepcam Server/Cloud again.
Proxy WiFi networks are not supported (requiring a username to connect)