- Make sure you have the WiFi module attached to the Zepcam T1 Live recording unit
- Open the Zepcam T1 menu and go to "Profile"
- Make Sure Profile "WiFi" is selected instead of "3G / 4G".
- Go to Settings -> Streaming Settings -> WiFi -> Network
- Select an empty line and select "New Network"
- The available networks will be shown
- Select network
- Enter password
- The Zepcam T1 is going to request "REQ" an ip and it should get "LINK" in top of the display when connected wiht a Zepcam Server or Cloud.
There is a chance you need to pair the T1 with the Zepcam Server/Cloud again.
Proxy WiFi networks are not supported (requiring a username to connect)
Have more questions? Submit a request