Zepcam T1-Live; How to set up 3G/4G/LTE connection
To set up 3G/4G/LTE streaming a SIM card with data subscription is needed;
- Make sure the Zepcam Live module is NOT connected with the Zepcam recorder
- Open the live module by using a screwdriver
- Place your SIM card in the SIM card reader and close the live module by using the screws
- Insert the connector of the live module in the back of the Zepcam recorder
- Switch on the recorder and login with your personal ID
- Go to Profile and make sure 3G/4G is selected
- When ! is shown behind the 3G/4G Profile the Zepcam Live module is not correctly connected.
- Make sure the SIM card is UNLOCKED. You can do this on Zepcam T1 via SETTINGS > STREAMING SETTINGS > 3G/4G > SETTINGS > remove PIN code from SIM card
- Go to SETTINGS > STREAMING SETTINGS > 3G/4G > SETTINGS
- Select PROVIDER (the Zepcam will search for mobile provider, this may take a few minutes) The message “Reading SIM info..” will be displayed and after this the available known provider(s) will be shown.
- Choose your provider with the right subscription
- When none providers or the correct provider is not displayed, you have to configure the APN settings manually
- Go to Settings > 3G / 4G > Settings > APN Server and enter the APN name of your provider.
- > APN username and enter APN username when required by provider
- > APN password and enter APN password when required by provider
- Wait until you see the 3G/4G icon on the top of the recorder screen, which indicates you have a connection.
- If “LINK” appears on the top of the recorder screen, the Zepcam T1-Live is already paired with the Zepcam Server or Cloud, streaming is possible.