Zepcam T2 does not respond
If the Zepcam T2 behaves oddly, or does not respond to button presses:
- Reset the T2 by pressing the button on the back of the camera.
- Make sure the Zepcam T2 is not recording when docked.
- On the docking station, when the LED in front of the camera is Flashing Green/Red, an Error occurred and user interaction is needed. Remove the T2 from the docking station and place it again firmly in docking station.
- Reset the T2 docking station by using a blunt pointed object (e.g. pencil, paperclip) to push the button. (Small hole on the right side of the docking station).
- If 1, 2, 3 and 4 are not the solution, try a different position on the docking station.