Pair the T1 Live with the Zepcam server
For pairing the T1 Live with the server follow below steps.
- Make sure the Zepcam T1-LIVE is able to connect with the Zepcam Cloud or Server via WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE.
- Open Zepcam Manager s1.zepcam.com in a browser (if you are a Zepcam cloud service user) or insert the IP address / URL if you have a Zepcam server.
- In Zepcam Manager go to the menu Settings -> Devices -> Camera Devices and select "Add Device".
- Give your device a name (as which it will be visible in Zepcam Manager).
- Write down or copy the pairing code and leave this page open.
- Login as Administrator on the Zepcam T1 and go to Settings -> Streaming settings -> Enter pairing code.
- Enter the pairing code and wait until pairing is finished.
- The T1 will be visible in the Live view (when connected with the Zepcam server or cloud via WiFi, 3G or 4G/LTE).