Preferences (Zepcam Connect and T2 settings)
When accessing “Preferences” for the first time, you will be asked to create a Zepcam Connect Admin password (password prevents anyone can adjusting T2 settings).
Pay attention to put a password you will remember; You will need it to adjust the settings of your Zepcam T2 camera.
• Copy to PC
• Offload to Server (Only available when Zepcam Connect is paired with your Zepcam Cloud or Server)
• Copy to Pc and Offload to Server (Only available when Zepcam Connect is paired with your Zepcam Cloud or Server)
Video location: Local drive or network share.
Power Off after copy: For faster charging (recommended).
Admin Password: Change admin password
T2 Camera Settings:
• Automatic IR filter: Decides when IR sensors are switched on in dark environments.
• Power Up Auto Record: It means the T2 will start recording as soon as possible
when powered on (after 5 seconds).
• Microphone: Audio recording can be entirely disabled or only disabled during prerecording.
• Pre-recording: Is a buffer of a variable lenght prior to the actual recording and will
be part of the entire recording.
[Note] In most cases, the default settings are suitable
T2 Device Manager
When you entered the wrong pin for a T2, you can change it and enter the correct PIN
for the T2 in this window (don’t forget to Save!).
• If you only unlocked Zepcam Connect, optionally you are also able to pair the Zepcam Connect with the Zepcam Cloud or a Zepcam server by selecting the Server Settings tab and enter the pairing code; How to generate Zepcam Connect pairing code.
• Shows the pairing status, which server Zepcam Connect is paired with and under which name this Zepcam Connect is known in the Cloud or on the Zepcam Server;
• When connection to server is available, the Server Status will be “Link”.