Offloading and Charging with the T2 Series Docking Station
1. Place the Zepcam T2(+) in docking station, make sure it is pushed down firmly in the docking station.
2. The camera will power on (with a beep sound), The right T2(+) indicator is green and left T2(+) indicator is blue (Charging in progress)
3. When new images or movies are available on the T2(+), the docking station starts downloading the content to its onboard hard disk. During download the led in front of the camera flashes red.
4. When all content of the T2(+) is downloaded to the hard disk of the docking station, the content will be offloaded to the Zepcam Cloud or Zepcam Server. During offload, the led in front of the camera flashes red and the top LED of the docking station is pulsing red (offloading to Zepcam Cloud or Zepcam Server).
5. If the LED in front of the camera is red, T2(+) is being charged.
6. If the right T2(+) LED indicator is off the T2(+) is being fast charged (the T2(+) is switched off during fast charging).
7. If the left T2(+) indicator is off and the LED in front of the camera is off or green, the T2(+) is ready for use (offloaded and fully charged).
[Note] When the data is successfully copied and or offloaded, the data is automatically removed from the Zepcam T2(+).