Pairing / Registering your Zepcam T2(+) bodycam
[NOTE]: The Zepcam T2+ can only be paired/registered with/on your Zepcam Server or Zepcam Cloud account using Zepcam T2 Series Docking Station.
1. When using T2 connected to a computer
- Make sure Zepcam Connect software installed on your computer and make sure Zepcam Connect is paired with your Zepcam Server or Cloud.
- On the computer: Launch Zepcam Connect
- Connect the single dock of the T2 to the USB port of the computer
- Put the T2 in the single dock and enter the pincode of the bodycam when requested by Zepcam Connect.
- Zepcam Connect will now pair the T2 to Zepcam Manager and offload the content to the server automatically if you had selected this option in Zepcam Connect Options (if enabled; you need to enter the pin-code of the T2(+) bodycam in the Device list of Zepcam Manager).
[NOTE]: You can Also find more info in the Zepcam Connect Manual.
2.When using T2(+) connected to a 8 dock or 4 dock Docking Station
- Make sure The Zepcam T2(+) Series Docking Station is paired with your Zepcam Server or Cloud.
- Place your T2(+) bodycam in the T2 Series Docking Station. The bodycam will be paired automatically to Zepcam Manager (if enabled; you need to enter the pin-code of the T2(+) bodycam in the Device list of Zepcam Manager).
[NOTE]: You can Also find help in the Zepcam T2 Series Docking Station Manual.
[NOTE]: Only Masters and Admins users in Zepcam Manager will see and new registered Zepcam T2(+)’s.
[NOTE]: When using both Zepcam Connect and Zepcam T2 Series Docking station; Make sure the T2/T2+ device settings are disabled in Zepcam Connect and make sure T2+ recordings are offload to your Zepcam Server or Zepcam Cloud by Zepcam Connect as due encryption T2+ recordings are only playable in Zepcam Manager and not on your notebook or PC.