Pairing Zepcam T2 bodycam
1. When using T2 connected to a computer.
- Make sure Zepcam Connect software installed on your computer and make sure Zepcam Connect is paired to the server. For more information see the section in this manual called “Pairing zepcam connect software”.
- On the computer: Launch Zepcam Connect
- Connect the single dock of the T2 to the USB port of the computer
- Put the T2 in the single dock
- Zepcam Connect will now pair the T2 to Zepcam Manager and offload the content to the server automatically if you had selected this option in Zepcam Connect Options.
[NOTE]: You can Also find help in the Zepcam Connect Manual.
2.When using T2 connected to a 8 dock or 4 dock Docking Station.
- Make sure The Zepcam T2 Docking Station is paired to the server. For more information see the section in this manual called “Pairing T2 Docking Station”.
- Place your T2 bodycam in the T2 Docking Station. The bodyam will be paired automatically to Zepcam Manager
[NOTE]: You can Also find help in the Zepcam T2 Docking Station Manual.
Next step is to set the proper access control as described in chapter “Manage access”
[Note] Only Masters and admins will see and can manage new registered Zepcam T2’s.