Pairing Zepcam T2(+) bodycam
1. When using T2(+) connected to a computer
- Make sure Zepcam Connect software installed on your computer and make sure Zepcam Connect is paired to the server.
- On the computer: Launch Zepcam Connect
- Connect the single dock of the T2(+) to the USB port of the computer
- Put the T2(+) in the single dock
- Zepcam Connect will now pair the T2(+) to Zepcam Manager and offload the content to the server automatically if you had selected this option in Zepcam Connect Options.
[NOTE]: You can Also find help in the Zepcam Connect Manual.
[NOTE]: When encryption is enabled on the T2+ the T2+ can only be paired using a T2 Series Docking Station
2.When using T2(+) connected to a 8 dock or 4 dock Docking Station
- Make sure The Zepcam T2(+) Series Docking Station is paired to the server.
- Place your T2 bodycam in the T2 Series Docking Station. The bodycam will be paired automatically to Zepcam Manager
[NOTE]: You can Also find help in the Zepcam T2 Series Docking Station Manual.
[NOTE] Only Masters and admins Zepcam Manager users will see and can manage new registered Zepcam T2(+)’s.