Pairing Zepcam T2 Docking Station
For this part you need to open 2 tabs in your web browser. One tab where you are connected to Zepcam Manager and another tab where you are connected to the Docking station onboard website. We refer you to the Zepcam Docking Station Manual, section ONBOARD WEBSITE.
- IN THE FIRST TAB
- Go to Zepcam Manager (for instance s1.zepcam.com)
- On the top menu of Zepcam Manager, click “Admin”
- On the second header line, click “Devices”
- Open the “Docking Stations” Tab of the Zepcam Manager
- Near the right top, click “Add Station”:
- A popup window will appear; Enter the Device Name, e.g. “8 bay dock”:
Fig 4.1 Pop up window when adding a docking station
- An optional Comment can also be added e.g. an internal device number or description of the camera.
- Click “Submit”
- A new popup window appears, containing a unique registration code (pairing code):
Fig 4.2 Pop up window with generated code for the docking station
- Make sure the Docking Station can connect with the Zepcam Cloud or Server via Ethernet (LAN/WAN).
- IN THE SECOND TAB
Now connect your notebook or computer to the Docking Station via your internet network In your browser go to the ‘Login page’ of the Docking Station (default ip is 192.168.137.2):
[NOTE]: You can find more informations how to proceed in the Zepcam Docking station manual. In This manual, it is explained how to find the IP of your Docking Station and how to connect to it.
Fig 4.3 Login windows of the onboard software of the Docking Station
- Sign in with username and password
- In the Top menu go to: “Server Pairing”:
Fig 4.4 Interface of the onboard software of the Docking Station
- Enter the generated pairing code at “Registration code” and click “Pair”:
Fig4.5 Onboard interface of Zepcam docking station
- When the pairing is successful, the Pairing State will be “Paired” and when connected with the Zepcam Server the Connection state will be “Connected”.
Fig 4.6 Onboard interface of Zepcam Docking Station - pairing succeed
- IN THE FIRST TAB
- The Docking will be visible in Zepcam Manager (when connected with the server or cloud via WiFi, 3G/4G/LTE or Ethernet): In the top menu of Zepcam Manager go to “Offload” -> “Docking Stations” and the paired docking station will be shown: